Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dossier is off!

Well, since my last post about getting our I-797C I've been a very busy girl, trying to get everything finished up in my Dossier to take it all off to have it authenticated. (first at the county level and then at the state level)

I realized early last week that some of the documents were near expiration so I was running around like crazy to get them updated and notarized again before I could drive to Montgomery for Authentication. There was another document for mom that had not yet made it to us that I was also able to get my hands on last week as well.

Anyway, it all worked out and I made my trip to Montgomery last Friday! Everything went as smooth as could be. AND...I just made a trip to Fedex and sent everything off just a few minutes ago! So, it's official....the Dossier is on its way to the Indian Consulate and then on to India!!


Please pray with us that it all gets there safely and that the LORD will start paving the way for us to get our daughter!!

3 comments:

theheartofachild said...

YEA!! Congrats on a BIG job done! What a relief it is to get a packet like that off in the mail!

Merry Christmas!
Jenny

Kristi W. said...

Bring on that referral! Hopefully it won't be too much longer and you'll see your sweet baby girl's face.

:)Kristi W.

alisa said...

VERY exciting! Have a wonderful Christmas (in the bask of your DTI-glow)!!