Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Decisions

Great news!

We have finally decided on a International Agency! We made the decision yesterday. The funny thing is....is that the agency we have decided to go with was not even in our list of agencies to consider. The LORD surfaced this one unexpectedly. I love a good surprise!

We have turned in our application and will wait for our approval to come which should be by next week. Informally we are already approved, but we must wait for the formal approval before moving forward in their program.

Now for the greater news.....We are first in line for the India program! No waiting list! I am so, so excited about this. It is such a blessing!

On the local front....we've started our home study process and our very first meeting/interview out of the 3 we are supposed to have is next Wednesday!

So, things seem to be in full motion. Praise God! I am elated at this progress.

I know we've still got such a long journey, but it feels real now!
Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Congrats Brittnie,Sounds like all is moving foward for your family!! What agency did u go with? Dillon would have been a long wait probally. I love the name Bella.I have been trying to think of a middle name for Maiya. Any suggestions? You may email me later if u want. Gidget

Kristi W. said...

Wow! That's great news!! I really hope that your process can move quickly. :) Congrats on being the first in line!!!