Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some Updates

Thought that I would update everyone!

These are things that have happened since my last post.

1. We are officially approved by International Agency!
2. Set up Bella Account!
3. Got passport pictures!
4. Got our first set of fingerprints
5. Ordered certified birth and marriage certificates
6. Had our first Home Study Interview!

The interview went great! I love our social worker and hope it will be a great process as we move forward in our interviews.

Ok, off to work on my autobiography!

3 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Sounds like things are moving right along!! Congrats on a great home study meeting!! Looking forward to more of your great news!! Gidget

alisa said...

Girlie! You're on the ball!!

Amanda May said...

Wow. I'm inspired in reading about how you are allowing God to use you!
I will be praying for you!!