Saturday, April 16, 2011

***Updated!!****Photo Session Fundraiser for my Home Town Peeps!

*****this has been updated 5.11.11!! Don't miss out on this great deal!!


Check out what a friend of mine from my home town has put together for us to help us Bring Bella home! So for all you Alvin and surrounding area folks...this is for you!


Bringing Bella Home


A Photography Fundraiser

by Melissa Rose Crowder


Jeff and Brittnie Wilbanks, being called on by the Lord, began an adoption process 2 years ago. They are happy to announce that they will soon be parents to a beautiful 7 yr old daughter from India.

Adoption is a big financial journey as well. I have teamed up with The Wilbanks by holding a Family Portrait Fundraiser. All proceeds from this event will go towards bringing Bella home.

For a $100 donation now you can set up a session with me up to 6 months. 1/2 hr session gets you 10 images FREE on a CD ...that's a $200 value! (postage is $5 if I can't hand deliver).
If you would like to participate, please contact me at mkcrowder@sbcglobal.net to set up your own session.

You can also contact me at 832-689-5241.

You can view my photography website here.


God Bless, Melissa Rose Crowder

If you choose not to do pictures, you can still donate, no amount is too small.

No comments: