Thursday, June 9, 2011

Adopted Shirts

We have designed a shirt to sell to raise some money to bring Bella home. Cost is $20 per shirt.

The idea of this shirt is this: If you are in Christ....you have been adopted. And we are now children of God!

"adopted" is on the front of the shirt
1 John 3:1 is on the back of the shirt.


****Currently we only have 1 adult small left in this shirt!!!! ******

We also have a women's shirt that has pink writing instead of white.
****WE HAVE ONLY 2 Ladies Small's left in the pink!*****

Let us know if you would like to buy one by leaving a comment with your contact info. And please...feel free to share this shirt/blog with anyone who would be interested in buying a shirt!

2 comments:

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

How do I order a shirt?
-Maggie

Brittnie said...

Maggie,

click on my profile and find my email address. Send me an email with what shirt you want with your mailing address and I'll mail the shirt to you. I can send you my address as well for you to send money. Or you can use the donate button on the blog. Either is fine.

Thanks,
Brittnie